So What

So intent on keeping me confidential.
I can be keeping company with other guys. Much to your suprise- I'm not hopeless.      I try my best to stand up high.
Reach the sky and fly.  While you turn on a dime. I'm not hopeless. So What!?! 
Whatever to you. What do you want me to do for you? I'm not inclined to be the reason/ Why you chase me down the street/ You're lacking- you are so incomplete to me- you are irrelevant
I don't care for the words you speak!
I'm not your bitch you can treat your Mama
that way- who says to be gay you need to be partnered? After all we were all born that way. Don't confuse me for a monster 
It's not a chance of circumstances and bloody Mary dances I don't want to loose the feeling in my face I'm happy with in and I dont need to explain. I don't need to relive an experience to exhibit pain or sorrow. I long for tomorrow and the future.
And my presence is in the present. I find with in myself many pieces to a puzzle and what's up that's abundantly clear. Now you can go and disappear. So......what!

Popular Posts