breakdown

This has been about a long time coming,
And I am hanging round for a blessing; 
Of some kind, A miraculous thing to keep me going; although I feel so weak and I can hardly speak, and all I want to do is sleep and cry.... The breakdown is not too far. The breakdown has broke my heart. The breakdown is not for all. The breakdown has taken it all. We were so confused back then and wondered when we would have freedom. We would talk back to our parents and they give us ultimatums. Systemic gentry and polyester denim. Is no match for silk and rayon blended linens. The breakdown is not too far. The breakdown has broke my heart. The breakdown is not for all. The breakdown has taken it all. You could give me flowers, candy and apologies but I have no animosity towards you. You lost the opportunity for me to scorn you.  I'm over you. The breakdown is not too far. The breakdown has broke my heart. The breakdown is not for all. The breakdown has taken it all.

Popular Posts