Black Disco

Disco thrills 
Disco pills
On the backside running hills
On the deck Lauryn Hill
Black Rage ever ill
You know Pepsi chilled
Pizza ever thrilled
And how do I know there for me?
And where do I go for eternity?
Groove is an essential part of me!
Groove is in my heart!
Do you know where I start?
Red and Rolo tamed us 
Aunt Ester threw her bag at me
Oh poor penny 
Burned the iron
Oh my poor Charlene 
The cops are coming after me
Okay
Alright 
Dynamite 
Out of sight
It's about that time.....
In a minute I'm gonna need
A sentimental man or woman
To pick me up
Here come three black crows in a truck
They denied me access to their vehicle
And here come the cuffs on me
Where they put on cell block three
And I found Maybelline and Spike Lee
And le Strangè 
Rest in Peace Biggie and Tupac 
And Teyquan hey 

Popular Posts