X's and O's

Hexed upon me 
Was this little bitch
Atwixt this bitter ditch
Betwixt me and this bitch
Was this little diss
"Payback is a bitch"
Coming from this little bitch
X's and O's
What a little bitch?
Cut and scale this fish
With stiches
"I trust no bitch!" I said.
What!?! A little bitch.
X's and O's
Asked if this goes...
The music skips to the loo..
And the zoo animal twitches...
What, Yours, A little bitch.
I could be Prince or an angel
No. I don't wear a halo
X's and O's
Signed. A little bitch....
Swiss Miss milk chocolate
And winters chipping my teeth
Oh how this turned around onto me.
Now I'm the little bitch....
All from the little diss....
Payback is a bitch! 

Karma isn't it grande.
The law of cause and effect...
Diagnosis Schitzo-effective...
What a perfect fit!?!

And now I'll throw a fit! 
( Payback is a bitch!)

Popular Posts