This is me!

One, two, three, four,
Here we go again now, we're back for more
Five, six, seven, eight,
Who do I appreciate?

That is... You!

Gone completely are my bad ways..
I'm here from now on to gaurantee...
Something has come over me...
The secret to life is open book...
And we all do have the key...
Happiness lies in our own hands...
And the mystery is in God's plans
In what he has in-store for you and me
You need motivation in your life
And a restoration to simplicity
You need to celebrate man and wife
Husband or partner or something or other
And understanding is the key
To understand you must open your mind
You must set your soul free
You must open your eyes to so called life
And a lot of pain and misery
You must be open to what they spout out
As their right to freedom- their immaturity
Then one day you'll understand...
What it was like for me....

This is me!
What is it like for you?
I'd like to know you better... (Tell me)
What is it like for you?

Popular Posts