The light from shore to shore is bright

The light from shore to shore is bright.
But today it was dull. I wonder what happened in my skull. No earthly thing in sight. As I prayed with all my might for the light to be restored. The light tower was damaged. And there was a woman crawling on all fours with tools to repair it.
The woman was in hurry to repair it.
I'm scared the light will never resurface as I sit and pray in my boat. The light tower is shining so bright. Thank you to a woman and all of her might. It was dull no more and from shore to shore the phos was so bright. And this is my little tale about the light. So when the light from Jerusalem goes out on your Easter lambatha. There's always a woman with a tool to ignite the light. Usually our mother. And they are lit from every corner to every shore in this world. The light is so bright. So dry your eyes. He has risen. Much like the flame.
It burns as long as theirs wick to light for his pain.

Popular Posts