The Energy

Why are you unjust, cruel, and unfair?

Why must I go through life without any hair?

Why do others only believe when their happy?

Why won't you answer me?

Why must you provide solace
when I'm unholy?

Why must you be the one and only way for me?

Why must you be cruel, unjust, and unfair?

Why must you judge me I'm not on airs?

Why must this be so complex?

It's not habitual lieing over time..

Why must it be?

You are not so cruel...

You are a powerful use of energy....

And energy is love....

You are the energy...

I can go on with one strand on my head..
I can sleep comfortably in my bed....
I can go on with my anatomy...
And suffer monautany...


We can look up Deuteronomy....
And we can sipher the anatomy of stars...
And the universe which you are...

You are the the whole thing
You are the energy 

And I suppose I am lucky


Popular Posts