Talk to Me/ Over the Rainbow

Don't talk to me if you got patience
Don't walk.up.to.me if you harbor hatred
Don't waste my time if you're not gay
Don't play the game they all seem to play

Listen to me when I say 
All I require is no drama 
And plenty of stamina
And All the good grooves
And what will ya do for me to stay

Here comes the hook....

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
I fall down from the wonder
Way high 
Up in the sky

Don't talk to me if you're not family
I've gots no time for you
I can't go round suffering fools
I'm content in knowing miracles exist
And maybe if I'm lucky my life is only 
To contradict my early memories of youth
I'm spoiled and I'm certain that you 
Wouldn't comprehend the half 
I'm not sharing my joy with you
We will not cross paths
But I am.kind
You can leave yourself behind
And stare up.at the sky

And here comes the hook: 

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
I fall down from the wonder
Way high 
Up in the sky

 

Popular Posts