A note to miss thang

This is a note to Miss Thang!
I'm going to break down what I'm saying.
You need help and that is for sure.
I'm confused since when did you 
Want to be a whore. For score 
And seven years ago. You were tamed.
And sweet and someone I adored.
Even though I didn't talk to you.
I was sure you somehow improved,
Your situation, that is if you don't know.
You are completely clueless from what
I can tell. You are queefing and farting 
In front of me. You are swearing and getting angry and screaming. And you're out of control. I never mentioned how that boy stuck his dick in your ass I can care less about what going on in your pants.
I don't care to know. I've never told no one.
I didn't betray your trust or the last fights you got into were soley your fault.
Your miserable and I feel bad for you.
I guess I should shut up. But I'm confused you hate everything and everyone even your house. You act like your mom you've turned her into a mouse. Then I'm confused... Which one is which? 
Who is being the biggest bitch? 
I'm tired of over extending my self to you.
My kindness will not be taken advantage.
I'm in la-la land. I dance like Disco duck.
I'm so out there. I have no brain. I'm so fucked up. But I have news for you compared to you I'm doing better than you.
I may hear a voice and respond to myself.
Or fall down or collapse crying. Trying to gather myself. But I don't treat others unkindly. And that's major. Why don't you try to be like me. But that's not good enough for you. Spend your time doing what you do. You will amount to nothing 
When records our taken and life's road is closed. We will meet our maker. And all you would have is so bold. What can I say for you Miss Thang. You really got it!?!
What you need is a slap across your face and ass and a residency at the hospital
Psycho ward. Trust me! You got it!
We all go through mental issues.
And times of deress. But I dont need this stress. Try to better yourself! And goodbye! God bless! 

Popular Posts