Jesus is my wife

I'd be lying if I never dreamt of fame and riches. Famous men and all of their inches. Spreading my ass and giving it to me in my hole. (And)All these men and sperm. And dollars, but I wouldn't be fulfilled. I've dreamt of love making during the rapture as the world stops to turn.
For I won't become a martyr, saint, or prophet. Why should I feel ashamed? I'm just regular me. All I got is Jesus, my husband, in my pocket and my heart. And I guess that's why I feel blessed. Because I wouldn't be trying to never age or when to start or when to end my career. I can go on and on. And it's easier for me to have Christ as my bride. My religion. My thoughts. And who I have inside of me. I'd be lying if I set I don't get upset but my recovery is always heaven sent from above. Like rain clouds flowers and sunshine. This is my life - Jesus is my wife. For all those who say I can use a lover. I'd rather not commit a sin. Jesus Christ is my lover. I'm not giving myself to no one else unless it is him. Jesus Christ is my life!

Popular Posts