I tried...

I tried to destigmatize...
Mental health, suicide, homosexuality....
I hide alone sometimes ....
Under my covers and try to sleep...
Satisfactory adulation...
And sensory deprivation...
Can't be enough for you...
You are emotionally stunted, too!
You act like your fifteen and prepubescent.
You only look out for presents and cash..
But that doesn't make up for what you lack
As a human you lacking reason, purpose, 
And understanding. And life can be uncontrollable and harrowingly demanding
The sleepy hollow and the gallows in the void can't save you - you empty foolish android. You are not even human. You are not a man! You are not a girl! You are only a material girl. And here's word to the wise the singer sang in a contrived voice to impart humor and laugh. But that flew right past your head. I hope you realize this is not the way before you are dead.

Popular Posts