Dear Stavroula

Dear Stavroula, 

I was hoping to share a bit of my foolish self with you. And thank you for all that you have done. And here comes the sun.
Warming my fingers as I begin to write
this letter of love from a son to a mother.
I couldn't ask for anyone else to be in my life. And, no, I would have a wife, or children, or provide grandkids. I'm ill and
I'm a sinner-homosexual. But I have no diseases from what I have witnessed.

I have put you through hell. And even though you spanked me and occasionally
You'd scream and yell. You taught me to pray. Read and write speak and eat and even play. And that's why I say thanks! I love you, Mother! Would you please forgive me?

And I'm hoping we can spend more days together with our coffee. It's like a miracle that I get to see and hear of you around these youngsters. It must have been what it was like when we were young. Where I imagine you were overwhelmed with me.

But I'm telling gratefully I love you and I say thanks! I love you from day to day and until I hit the grave and in the sky where I'll evaporate with the rain. Thank you for trying to heal all of my pain. Sincerely, Me
I love you my goofy little troll doll!
What else can I say? 

I love the way you wake up every morning 
And say a prayer to the heavens thanking God for every single day. You say hi to your parents and without shame. I just love you! That is what I am trying to say mom. And when you get angry with me and have something to frown up on remember this..
I love you little bitch! 

Popular Posts