Crown of Tears

I'm unlucky in love
What have I done?

I'm unlucky in love
So many thrills
And still to be alone

What have I done to deserve this?
No desert 
No rain

I'm just counting all of my mistakes..

I'm unlucky in love
And one day you'll be in my shoes as me
And they won't be Valentino or Prada
Sometimes you just got to quit
And find comfort in your habitat
And environment...
... Smoking habits, flavored syrup
I'm telling you this... Riding crops, paddles, licorice whips...nuns with havocks....
Maverick monks and Abbotts....

This is my crucifix.....

I'm unlucky in love.... Because one day I 
Kissed a fool. And you know what they say about clowns... If their nose is red or brown... From something other than a Nars lipstick or " Pepsi" products.... Stay away...Far away... To live another day... I'm telling you for your own sake... I'm pleading with you... Don't make my mistakes... Siyonara Mudda Fookah.... Let's smoke some hookah... And No vaping... It's annoying!
I am just saying....

I'm unlucky in love
What have I done?
The tears you shed for me...
... have turned into a Crown of Tears....

But hey if you have an endorsement deal for me I'll kiss another fool and go to school but who am I kidding!?!


Popular Posts