we do matter

I have always argued that if you clone a sheep the only thing that sets the animals apart are it's experiences. With that said,
I'd like to correct myself- we do matter! 
So do I as I dare catch up on sleep. And as I no longer weep for the past. And it shouldn't be so, but we do matter after all.
If a wounded doe eyed creature or critter
Sets it paw on grass and frolicks.
And a wilder close set eyed animal sets it's foot on the same grass.....
They may not behave the same way.
That is my theory that I'm trying to explain.
I'm comfortable with this to explain my happiness or my miserableness.
And take a mother of two with positive experiences and mother whose heart has 
Been broken they may look a like but their joy or sadness is really spoken of.
Of course we shouldn't dwell on this 
But there are so many things we dont discuss and I'm telling you this - 
We do matter after all.

Popular Posts