The thought of you

I just want you to know the day we met, and you saw some of my creative works, and things... and you called me a poet. It totally encouraged me. I suppose I have you to thank for any of my few successes. And I appreciate it and hold it dear. The thought of you. In a way I love you. And I'm scared to tell you so this is my way to say I have thoughts of you. Better left unspoken, but I must free my heart of thoughts of you. But it has been a pleasure to have them accompany me for this long. My thoughts of you are simple not necessarily sexual, and they are all in one and ultimately romantic. I'm hectic and one single person I feel like I don't live up to the praise. I have no masterpiece to my name. As you are a writer yourself with a calling and a purpose. I'm drunk on fruit punch crush wine. I have yet to write anything celestial, sublime, or divine.
These are my thoughts of you running through my mind. And I should be more lyrical more structural more punctual succinct and abstract and you are more classical and spooky. I should write more loosely. These are my thoughts of you pookie. And I'm fine with that let them linger I say. But one day I will need to free my heart I'm longing to say I have thoughts of you. And this has been running through my mind.

Popular Posts