Swim

Summer is almost over / And the winters cold / Am I trying to pursue / the light too hard / Like in the days of old / Where that was an excuse / to not connect / to someone / And perplexed you maybe be, but I have found / an abundance / of glorious magazines / and pretty pictures / little stupid me / And ridiculousness / I must harness / the power to look way besides /  the pretty picture / I must look at the grander scheme of things / and find my place / I must find my way through reality / I'm swimming towards reality and clarity / Drinking boba tea and strawberry /
I'm swimming towards reality / I'm so bold / I must get there before I'm too damn old / I'm swimming towards clarity / swim /
Pain is sign that you're alive / Problem is a sign that you're strong / Prayer is a sign that you're not alone / Amen.

Popular Posts