Strength

Physical strength 
Emotional strength
Mental strength
It isn't what it takes to break you
It's what it takes to endure the pain
After you have lost the battle and will
To continue and you lost reign over your
Attributes and functions and you still get up each day and Thank God for the blessed day he allows you to live.
Because we are on borrowed time my friend and we don't know when we have our grande finale. This is some truth to feed you common sense. And I had the courage to leave the negative alone.
So many words spoken. But who cares if their borrowed or your own. I'm influenced by a game on the internet. And a selfie.
Your selfish and you think that your looks are so deadly. I'm better off spoken for.
By God and by Jesus. I'm opening the book. Every next chapter will say I'm grateful to my maker and savior for each glorious day.

Popular Posts