Open my heart

My heart breaks for you/
Apart from your many accolades/
And awards/ You have been through
Hell and back/ Give me one more....
You are a true survivor/
You are the one and only for me/
You are The Madonna/
You soulfully sing and dance/
You are a great actress and director/
And philanthropist and humanitarian/
To me you are close to holy/
God perfection is living/
You get better day by day/
As the days are unfolding/
You put your heart and soul in your work/
You don't even know me/
I'm not sure if I want you to know me/
I'm not fanatical but I'm a fan/
Like Rita in Salome/
And Bette in All about Eve/
Or Marilyn in Niagara/
And Harlowe in red weave/
Like Anna May Wong- you were
Cast as a villain/
But you have proven yourself to me/
My heart breaks for you...
Apart from your accolades and awards...
You have been through hell and back/
Please give me one more/
So I can open my heart once more|

Popular Posts