Mindfux Pt. II

"Mindfux / All up on my mind /
Mindfux / All up on my mind /
Sincerely; I hope for you to be honest /
Dutifully; hope for you to be promised /
~To me / Oh! What will ever be? /
Maybe yesterday was bitter / In the cold /
Maybe it's Mister Winter at the threshold /
Of my duties and resolve / Responsibility,
I shiver to call my own shots / And as I cruise through the block / To the after party- I go! / Oh! What to be? / Oh no!
What will ever be? / Oh no! / I walk around on the pavement cracks / I turn the corner / And saw a black cat / I crossed line /
Step on my back / Mindfux- All up on mind /Mindfux- Will you be mine? / I hear the voices at my ear / I wonder if they'll bleed, my dear / It's oh so convenient! / Now it's so it's silent - I can breathe, I, can finally be me / My mind is fucking with me! My sight and hearing can't be left alone / I wish I was alone / It's so embarrassing! / I wish there was no one to help me.../ Mindfux, All up on my mind/ Mindfux, All up on my mind / I am so lonely / Would you be mine?- I flirt with the other guy/ And all my life / Ignore Mister Right -Mindfux, I got you on my mind / All up in my mind"|

Popular Posts