Deep Throat

Regurgitation like backwash
On my tonsils
And flourishes to anger and delight
There are monsters
Under my bed
And voices in my head
And observation with my doctor
Has led me to believe
That there is no one who loves me
And my nasal cavity starts to bleed
There is a pain in my chest
And all this trauma 
And unrest 
And upheaval
I'm a deep throat boy instead
I swallow the words, the hiccups 
And bubbles, and static and rhymes
In my throat...
The white creamy substance
Like marshmallow 
My name in the TV and radio and songs
My ear is being pulled
I like it though 
I'm a deep throat boy instead
And I wear guerlain kiss kiss bee honey glow....
I wonder how it would be if I were straight
Inspite of my swishy nature....
And I decide I must be naughty by nature 
I'm a deep throat boy instead
Better that than off to be dead 
To bed 
Then To rest in peace
You see
I'm a deep throat boy
I pout my lips and dicks spit conveniently
I go into a convenience store and shake
My butt in front of the check out clerk
And order sausage pizza from Fasano's 
I tip the delivery boy with a blowjob
And all this with voices in my head
I'm a deep throat boy instead
I hear, "Suck suck suck!" 
"You're the President!"
The voices continue, "Lady Gaga 
"Has you on the menu- She will eat u alive!"
But then again anything she has ever done
Has always been so contrived and redundant..... The voice says, 
"The Senator has your back- Gaga is whack!" And crack is on the streets again!
And people are still holding other people back!  Pucker your sexy lips and spill your cream- I'm a deep throat boy - the American Greek cum filled dream! 





Popular Posts