boo

Eh, good enough suddenly I've become 
Mediocrities! Ugh, that's enough and I've practically become Aristophanes.. and I don't know where to start saying that I do what I do but you just don't get it... I carefully pluck a pube and I just don't let it go. I seal it an envelope. I eventually let it go. This is my release and I do let go of control. I deserve flowers. I deserve candy.
Perfume and other flowers. I love orchids.
But you don't them dandy. I still love lillies and fireflies and hummingbirds. Dragons and tigers. Panthers and phoenixes and other stuff. Crucifix and religiousness. 
I deserve plenty, but I'm never enough for you. I am good as you too.
Precious gems and metals and complex webs of the spider. Lovely hex from a witch depends on which fiber of cloth she wears so beautifully. Oh Persephone! You love nature like Demeter. You love yourself so much more. I am good just like you.
I am good as you too. I am good just like you. I am good enough. Just like you boo.

Popular Posts