Again

Well as you may have read I was in a long distant relationship. I thought I was, but this gentle soul set me free. I hope I didn't scare him away, but I must be me. And although I still do care, and will always be here for him. I'm ready to play and dance and feel some joy.
I guess that's what happens when you talk to a boy they can make you feel loved and heartbroken all at once. But I give my all or bust. And this kids you can trust!
But better to love than not at all....
It's proof the heart is still working...
Until I fall in love again......
Atleast; I don't have to pretend, I'm like a virgin. But I am tight! No tighty whiteys for me. No thanks. I guess I should tell him thanks he made me feel alive again and next time I get ahead of myself. I'll hit the breaks. And start up a new thing with my self. I'm starting again....

Popular Posts