We living

Wicker and rattan chair swaddled in leather. Leopard print cushion resting like a feather. Hummingbirds and peacocks
printed on the linen. Story book with bookmarks. On the shelf. We living.
Oh what have I begun... 
Egoiste fragrance and Allure homme sport. Coco Chanel or Lagerfeld would you approve of this pair. Bleu de Chanel. I'm almost there. What have I begun. Do I spend more than I dare? It doesn't mean very much. To others it may be foolish.
To treat yourself like a star. Natori bedding is cooling. What's cool is Drake on the speaker and Mary J Blige to follow next.
Sade and Annie Lennox, Bjork and X- Tina.
Tina Turner is the one who got me like this.
What have I begun?
Am I an alien in my body?
What have I begun?
I sing oh so naughty!
What have I begun?
I need to stop partying.
What have I begun?
Do I spend more than I dare?
Just take one look at me...
Should I truly care?


Popular Posts