Big Plastic World/ (Cake)

Big plastic perfect world 
Credit card and receipts
You sold the world 
On empty promises
And deceipt
It all turns to hate and venom
It all turns to fate and anger
You want all of my cake
You want all of my cakes
But you can't have them for free
Compact powder mirror
On my windowsill
You've stolen my will
For thrills
And your dubious ways
You sold the world 
But you can't have my cake 
Rape me in the moonlight
Cover me in blood and bruises
I'm used to abuse and cover ups
I'm not confused and you're a big fake 🤥
Cemetery lined with trees
Got it all under locke and key
Can't take it with me
The reason is you're all so late
You only want what you can't take
You're consumed with rage and hate
And your a big fake 🤥
I pray the buddist lotus chant
I pray to Jesus
I pray to Allah- that is God
And have a ham sandwich 
I pray in water 
Ripples down my jeans
And the holy mother
I pray for safety 
I prayer for reasons to live
I pray for a reason to give a damn
In this world we live in.....
You got them all down
On credit card receipts
The virgin is in tears
In the day light
They stole her righteous love
And used him for Christmas trees
The single waitress mother 
Waiting at the doctor
While you go have Botox
And plump your lip with filler
You claim to be a model
I've never seen you in Vogue....
Om renge 
Harahe kyo
In this big fake world... With glorious possessions, and consumption with hate and rage you learn you can't take anything with you.....No matter what you do, and no matter where you pray!
.....................................................................
And I've had my cake and eaten it, too!
But no one likes the taste of shit 
In their mouth best grow up now
That you're a young fool...
We live big plastic perfect world
Before you loose your kids 
And your beautiful girl....
God has risen
And finally you're awake
We live in mad sad big fake fad happening
Plans for dinner 
And salads been had
Hurry up
Before it's too late!
.....................................................................
Big fake ole world
Big fake ole world
Find your muse
You fake old "girl"
Stole my pearls and my wisdom
Don't preach to me about unity
And my freedom.....
When you lock up innocents 
And persecute cuties
And lip gloss and spearmint gum
Why don't you have some fun
And eat the holy cow that's been grazing
By the sunlit pasture
I won't eat chocolate, pastor
Took my chains off poor master
Got it all under locke and key
But I can't take anything with me
Neither can you- you big ole fool
Wake up before it too late, ho
Om renge harahe kyo
Cake |

Popular Posts