Redeem

So many rappers with their heads swole
So many rappers with their necks froze
You may not have heard of me 
But I spit different rhymes that flow
And crafts songs create art and poetry
I dont come from impoverishment
And I don't from disillusionment
Or disenfranchisement
I come confident and ready to deliver
Slap my ass 
I'll make it clap 
I'll make your lips quiver
I'm the original unique M.C.
PGK and no I'm not a previous knight of colombus...
I make you swoon 
I make you think
And this is the glorious orafice opus
And I do detest thugs who gain fame from selling Caine to little kids
Then sell it to other celebrities as they loose it just for kicks and then all of a sudden they are someone to admire
A loser is a loser
And I find that I dislike them more even when I try to find something to admire
Or desirable....
I saw Queen Latifah give herpes to Monie
En Vogue, Mc Lyte Foxy and Missy 
Lil Kim  these are all the giants I hardly remiss and if you were a criminal and you have redeemed I'll buy your record with the quicks Ms Jackson if ya nasty noticed me 
And clicked on my note but I don't give a fuck it could of been a joke and here's another if you are an obese girl and your getting fucked by a black guy he can't find any other pussy so he pulled through and those are facts to live by and really I'm sick of a lot of shit how everything is electronic and no more live instruments and even a harpsichord has become standard generic and no apologies from the asshole who created it. The trend the new flow you are lost one I guess I'm here as I'm told to tell my truth I don't judge share your story. I'm here for all of you 
That is the glory of my laid back approach.
Because I write almost everyday and you make countless mistakes. I have so much to give and no one will ever notice. But I'm happy to share my plight to know I have affected ones heart that is a connection
That you can't control and it's profound.
You rhyme about alcohol and blocks you don't drink and you've barely dipped in a hood. I live in the suburbs with my parents snorted smoked and cooked on a spoon been to the hood and it's all good.
But what can you say for your self
Your a lost one
When will you redeem yourself?
Limitations lack of education
Proper grammar bps and etc
And no Queen Latifah has no STD
But ever since she came out
You view her as a ferocious thing
And to me her and Mary J. Blige
Are queens!
When will you redeem?

Popular Posts