Please read

Hello readers!
For those of you who pay attention to my blog. I, thank you! I try my best to provide a balanced diet of love lust life happiness dissatisfaction and the mental health crisis in my work. Some people get it.
Others don't. Because I can be silly.
I have tons of pop culture and structural influences. And corrections and metaphors and analogies I make.
I'm a spiritual person. I'm not religious.
But I feel moved by the spirit to create.
And praise God. I am gay. And I'm well aware that alot of gay people atleast the 
Old farts and some young guns are satanists. My works are a catalyst to that.
That you can be a disturbed person but be good. And to say it myself I am sweet natured. But I do have a bite. I do have something to say. And dare I say. I dare to take a chance and dare my readers to start a dialogue. That discussion and communication because of artistic endeavors is healthy. But with that said sometimes there are simply to enjoy.
And think or revel. And this is where I'm stuck. Because the more successful I become the more criticism I endure.
I'm influenced by Pablo Neruda. Anais Nin.
Warhol. Mondino and Madonna. Lempicka.
Kahlo. Blondie. R&B soul music pop and hip hop. Sometimes I'm tight and simple.
Other times I'm ambient and atmospheric and descriptive. Sometimes I edit collaborate and other times I'm operating solo as I am most times. But the point is to help people who feel no is out there to relate to. I'm not a role model nor do I want to be one. And I don't take my self seriously. I believe in fun- that is that thank you for reading. 

Popular Posts