Peter Lately

Lately, I have been thinking of all these visitations to my mother's garden and backyard. Of cardinals, hummingbirds and dragonflies, my breakdown by the park with the fireflies and baby bunnies with their mother and wondered what all this means. Am I being visited by the spirit of people who passed? Or being enraptured by mother nature? I don't know. But I do feel better. Tentatively there will be some changes for me and my brood. Hopefully we will have good news. This is me lately.
Still bitchy. Still cranky but hopeful and optimistic. I hope I'm still visited by these magnificent creatures of God's creation.
I want to be good and I feel much better
When they visit. That I will be okay.
I hope my prayers are answered and everything will be okay. This is me lately.
Hoping.

Popular Posts