Only the angels

Only the angels cry by the river blue
No one deserves it- I'm talking to you
I am witness of pain and no progress
I am witness of shame and all silence
White gold and the setting
Rock and diamonds galore
Only the angels cry by the mountain top
Drowned by the bird calls
And found the Baptist
Hungry for more
Only the hungry
Black gold for the glitteratti
Winds of silence
And no medicine
But prep and latex or sheep skin
Red pills or damns rings and patches
KS and blotchy scars
I am a witness of death
No one deserves it
There go the out cast
No hair and a fucked up wig
Every one is so fake 
Silicone and pinched waists
Pinch yourself 
Don't punch that dress
Let them wear potato sacks
Pinch yourself
Don't drink the punch at the party
They're not alone in the garden
Regarding them as folk
Is a problem like mass shootings
And underwear armys
We have gang wars and turf wars
AR 15s and smaller guns
We have trucks and little ones
I am a witness to all this shit on the daily
No words for this silence
He never did a thing
His soul is such a ridiculous thing
I have no judgement
The cure is not silence
They will regret
Their words, "I'm not fighting yet!"
The day will come 
You will be upset
The way you treated other ones
Will have you losing your breath
Cry me a river
And beg me to speak
Give us the cure
Before you weep
We are not tired
We're restless too
We will cure ourselves
And help others too
Who need a cure
We will open the door
Only the angels get it and cry
Your hiding it from them
You will be punished
When you're lying in your coffin

Popular Posts