One day

We are going to have a celebration
We are going to rock the nation
We are going to have a holiday
We will keep the peace and have our say
We will have it our way or nothing
We will have the day become hopeful
We will see brighter days
We will have a celebration one day
I turn to the sky
I turn to the light
I turn to the page of the holy word
And the gospel
I turn to you 
Oh Lord
We will have a celebration one day 
Oh Lord 
Will you help me rise to my potential
Will you help me love another
Will you help me love my brother and sista
Today
Oh Lord
We will celebrate one day
We are going to have a celebration...
The future is bright
I will no longer weep over the past
And tomorrow
I know we have to have our pride
The stars are aligned
Like the flag of red, white, and blue
Oh Lord
Allow this to happen
I'm praying to you
And I'm saying to all of you
We will have a celebration one day

Popular Posts