I pray

I pray the demons go away
I say the last time hurt me
I locked myself up
And withdrawal settled in
I'm confessing my sins
I save the last slice of pizza
For tomorrow
I could be a fool
Anything can take me for real now
I may be gone too soon
But I must be resilient
And fight stronger everyday
I must work harder at being friendly
Because I am not winning this game 
I pray my demons go away
There has been so much confusion
And I'm on my knees I also lay down
To the ground 
And channel my weaknesses
To strength
And I pray my demons go away
Far from Inn Exile 
And lost the current daytime fascination
Of the youth's perseverance
And fascist dictator brothers
Selling crack to children
And getting notoriety
Isn't my thought of worship
For me and my solidarity
There's others who starve
There's others who work
This is isn't a game of cat and mouse
Who eats who 
Is not my thing
I may stupid
I may be the biggest fool
I may not have proof
But I praise your name
I pray My Lord Jesus
Please come and save me
Please come and save us again
That is what we are needing

Popular Posts