Credits: I'd like to thank you!

I'd like to first thank God and say anything is possible with the power of prayer.
I'd also like to thank my mother and father
Who raised me and challenge me to be a better person. Teaching me and rewarding me when I deserve it. As far as my hair.
I don't know the color of the few strands that are there. Anything is possible with the power of prayer. 

My younger brother, who is more like my older brother who gives me insight with his genius mind. 

My aunt Nancy for supporting me and pleasant chats. And little Helen who is a ball of sunshine. Cousin Ted and Peter for being gentlemen and being fun. 

And cousin Maria for always rocking curls or tieing her hair in a bun. She really eclipses me at times and I couldn't be prouder. And cousin Jim for always being on the grind.

We are of two different worlds, I like men
He likes girls. We have the same birthday.
And he is also gent. You'll have to take my word. I'm happy I'm closer to Cousin Chris and Pamela, and trust me- the young are more wise. They educate me and give one hell of a talking to. Cousin Rachel, Terri, and Dean for always humoring me and 
For educating me with their brilliance and decency.

I'm sorry but I had to just say.
I'd like to thank Auntie Georgia for telling me one day that I have star quality when I was five.

It never happened but when she told me I felt like on cloud nine. And Auntie Patricia
For always being so sweet. She is a good woman and I just love how she makes me feel. Auntie Angie and Teddy and Eleni and Thanasi for being so cool. 

And Auntie Toula who is no one's fool. She is like my sister where we are like each other's therapist. But I digress. I have to mention Joanna, Arthur, Vicky, Peter, Ioanna, and Valentina. Kosta, Christo and Uncle George. Frankie and Peggie and little George. Filareti, and Mario and all the kids. They truly are so special. I die to see them. I have to thank my grandparents who have always treated me with love. 

I have to say I'm not perfect.
I'm not the greatest artist. But I was touched by the heavens above. That's why I got creative and I have had few sucessess and I'm proud of it.
But now it's time to leave my work my art
My craft and i hope you find solace in it.
I'd like to thank you.

I've been a boy
I've almost been a girl
I've almost been a criminal
I've almost been a shoe a heel
A rotten dirty fruit
I've even said the word fag
Not looking for approval
I'm a different breed
I'm spiritual
I'll even write about a wig
Or a dick
Make an edit
A photo
Collabo
Uncredited
By their choice
And trust me I know my self
Artful nudes
Or gratuitous
I don't mince words
But I am sugary sweet
I've worked retail and family biz
Even prostituted myself on the street
I almost was a theif
But I always had a plan
If you gave a chance or credit
You would see I much more 
Than the average man
There's more to me than what you see
You don't say if I'm handsome or kind
You don't bother to waste the time
You just dismiss me as weird or strange
And to me that is fine
I'm complete
I got my besties
Cousin Amy and Alex
My ride or die bitches
And that's fine with me
I'd like to thank you
Give credit where it's due
But you can give me credit too

Fr Nick and Presvytera Anastasia 
For always having back 
And for their prayers
I will show them someday gratitude.
One day I'll drop my attitude.
And the rest of you are whack.

Popular Posts