come on

You don't/ what for/ that used to be/ that more/ of what/ you're getting used to/ behind the velvet/draped curtain door/ the opulent/ the setting/ the five course/ and triple digit meal/ the sinful/ and the wicked/ always/ make a deal/ whatcha gonna do/ when it's up to you/ whatcha gonna do/ when there's nobody there for you, fool/ whatcha gonna do when you 
Go out for breakfast or dinner/ Do you still have lion blood/ Are you really the winner/
Whatcha gonna do when I am here in in your face with my boxing gloves/ whatcha gonna do when there's no entry to heaven above/ whatcha gonna do/ I'm asking I'm not telling/ I could tell you and determine/
That yould rather want to hold me than scold me but I'm asking whatcha gonna do
When I give you all of my dick/ I'm gonna make you choke/ And Make you take every inch of it/ I'm gonna give it to you hard/ you don't seem to bother/ with your daughter/ and you always never pay/ your bills/ but I'm the quickest/ and slow deep/ and heavy/ breezy/ style linguist/ and logistic/ Mistress/ and I cost a lot/ but I also have my ever last trunks on/ what place on you do you want me to come on/
Come on I'm a bitch/ come on I'm a prissy faggot little witch/ come baby I still got my boxing glove on/ I'll punch your hole and get your gravy/ I'll be your special mystic mister/ I'll even have your baby/ come on/
Whatcha gonna do/ I'll make you squirt your glue

Popular Posts