cell block eight

Here I am in your face
You can't replace me 
With your games
I tell no lie
I have the remedy
I got a throat 
Or few 
To drop the melody
What's it gonna be? 
You bastard
Im hoping to see you cry
Don't ask the reasons why
Do you remember when you said 
You wanted kids
And you wanted to marry me
I finally see the answer
You're a duplicitous bitch
Two lives and no common sense
You have been lusting for my cooch
But will gets none
I'm promise this you fool
Opportunity knocks 
You answer
Opportunist says what
I gather
You are sick little bitch
And I'm gonna stick a shiv 
In your skin
Serving up some ass
You got plenty of manners
I can be discrete
I got plenty of facets
You don't know my rage
You are on cell block eight
Why should I procrastinate
I'm gonna make you bleed
On cell block eight
You know I am insane
I'm gonna kill you 
On cell block eight 

Popular Posts