unique

I love how when others pretend to be there for me. When I have always been the nice guy. I have always been there for everyone.
And I am a topic of discussion. And person to ignore or hurry off the phone.
One day when you are all alone you will realize the only person you have is yourself and faith in the Almighty.
You can't depend on your mom or aunt or cousin to appreciate you. Or go out of their way for you. You have to do things on your own. I'm tired of being liked or disliked
For what achieve in status. I'd rather be liked or disliked for being weak or imperfect or humble. When others contact you and say why you are so consumed with doodles and it's artwork in museums not my own and silly rhymes. Or make comments about your appearance or slut shame you. I've learned to ignore them instead. Because they are living in a fantasy land where they make comments about people's appearances and don't want to be judged but are the first people to judge. I'm through all of it. I'm done.
I'm not wasting my time. I won't be making nasty phone calls I won't be messaging or blocking anyone. I have plans and mine will come to fruition. When I achieve my few last goals. I'll have the last laugh.
I won't be unkind. I won't start drama.
But those of you know who you are that's why you're so easily offended. And I'm not wasting me time being people pleasing old Panagioti any more. I have things to do.
I suggest you find a hobby. And stop taking advantage of things given to you.
You took my kindness and love for granted. You will know how it feels when I become cold. You will know how unwanted you are. And you will feel like an abortion that could of maybe was but didn't happen. You will struggle to swallow gasoline because you are unfit for friends and family. You will bounce your big ole butt on a dance floor but you trust me are not chic you are an embarrassment and a waste of space my time you are not unique. I'm done and I've only just begun to unleash my wrath and emotional release.

Popular Posts