The show

I don't know and I don't know why
You have this hold on me sometimes I cry
We can say no more words can describe
The feeling we share is all too hard to find
We have been thru tumultuous times
You were there for me when I lost my mind
But I see clearly now because of you 
Alright I'll make an effort to be kinder 
To you- Alright I'll drop my guard 
And let you in my heart- Alright I will
Make this up to you- Alright I'll spend 
My night sleeping next to you- I guess things could be worse. I could always be homeless. I guess you could somehow hurt me. And you can play me for a fool but if you do that me and it's interesting.
I would do that with everyone you know.
Time to get up and start the show.
Hell no you'll never know what I'm bout to do to you. You can wait see the next episode on my reality tv show.



Popular Posts