I'll remember

As drooping sagging eyes with puffy dark
circles fill my face... As dry little lines fill my face... And sunken features and protruding chin and hawk like nose remain on my face... And sore body parts have replaced jovial poses and stances I used to create... Many make overs and wigs..
Why don't you get under my skin?  And dance steps at parades....I'll remember the strength that you gave me. All I will remember I was loved. I'll remember the love that you gave me. I'll remember love. Happiness; I must confess has never been a stranger to me.. I'll remember you held me in your arms.. You welcomed me to the sunshine and twilight years of my life... I'll remember, I'll remember love. Tight fitting corsets and patterned stockings... Fishnet gloves and see- thru mesh tops... Did I have an abortion? Or the child I couldn't adopt... Did I have a marriage or drive a Benz? Who are your parents? Where are all of your friends? I'll remember- I'll remember love.

Popular Posts