Hey you

Hey/ you/ are my destiny/ can't you see/
I sing/ every melody/ won't you come here/ Mr. Fine Behind/ I think I want to eat/ every thick girls fantasy/ bon appetit/
Mondo Mon bebe / je ne que pas/ loca abrigado/ I always end up in clamata/

Hey you Mr fine behind! 
What do you have in front of you?
Is it a snack or something tall and mighty high? Should I get my rope and chains my paddle and my whips? Should I climb on and go escapade on the volcano I need to touch. Escape in your lava/ I can't get enough/ hey you are my destiny/ tell me how you would like to be pleased/ unlike the others I don't have to try/ I'm not quite like any other guy/ so what do you have to say/ I don't view you as being gay/ we can have a moment for in time/ we don't have to try to be liked and be defined/ we can do anything and say whatever we want to say/ and if that is fine we can say we're gay/ I don't like tricks I don't play with minds/ I don't play stupid mind games/
So Mr every girls and boys fantasy/ what will do to me/ what do I got to do to prove to you that we will be okay/ we only have now/ I don't know bout any other day/ so hurry quick and give me your load/ we can keep this on the very down low/ I can be a top and even a girl/ your mother, brother sista, daddy, tranny, bisexual, hairy, or smooth boy. A little toy for you to play with. Take off my clothes. I'll make you say it. In fact I'll make you moan maybe scream my name. In case you'd like to know I have no shame. 

No games no waist no shame 
You're a fat girl's fantasy
Bye you corny dumb motherfucker
I went from ginger ale to mimosas
And the mimosas made me do it
I'm having a diabetic crash
Goodnight sleep tight don't let the guilt bite pancake and apricot breath

I don't deal with sick bitches unless I'm collecting change and my bills being paid.
Aloha señor

Popular Posts