Bad attitude

People in the mirror as I'm passing on by
Baby don't make no mistake... 
I got my soul and my headdress on 
God knows I'm wide awake...
Few pots of coffee and my nicotine breath
Melts through the window that's about to break.... Caught myself and tapping on rice paper to fill the whole wears there's burns of a breath of a dragon that's about to sleep... Oh my God my head dress is on
How am I gonna sleep? I turn around and I take it off but your still watching me....
God makes no mistakes
Marcia inspired me
I get up and pay no mind to other fools
Whose time is not mine 
I got no time to caress their ego
But they find me stupid
Or filled with bad attitude
I was born this way
My tiara is proof
My dress and crown and killer suit
Suits me 
You are just a fool
I rehabbed and remixed that abortion
And taking it to after school camp
I was born this way
Better me than any other way 
Lady Gaga I feel sorry and sorry for you
I have nothing against you
I hope you feel better someday
Monsters we're not 
I say it every day



Popular Posts