Another day with corn

I saw another hummingbird today. I think this means I need to buckle down and get my tattoo. And my worries and problems and trials and struggles are being recognized and getting lighter. I have one tattoo already. I want a ray of light symbol. I also want a cross. And a hummingbird with an OM symbol. I hope the next few months my pocket allows it either way I have been blessed by the beautiful sight seeing hummingbirds several occasions.
I didn't know what I saw Infront of me At first I thought it could be God telling me I'll be ok.Then I thought it could be my grandparents.Then my cousin Amy and I said we will go for tattoos. And she also brought me a komboskini from Greece. My aunt Angie sent me a komboskini. And I wear one from Presvytera Jonas. Then another from Mt. Athos. Instead of looking for a sign. It could of merely been a hummingbird. But, oh how beautiful!
And I still write songs poems and short stories. Bareing layers and connecting to things I love and admire. I wonder if it's worth it. I paint and photograph. But the humming bird is too quick. Whether or not I deserve it. It is for sure worth it.

Popular Posts