Sky rise

I am falling upwards towards the sky/
I am rising to the torqiouse blue and seafoam green/ I am flying high to the sky
I feel the tornado leaves underneath me/
And dust and dirt under my feet/ And the swirl of air and tobacco smoke/ In my eyes/ There is legendary onyx and captivating citrine/ And Jupiter's yellow sapphire and pink tourmalines/ Fire can you tell me/ How much the most of the water quenches me/ Do I survive with honey in my eyes?/ Sugar and egg yolk and homemade bread/ Halal Lamb for dinner/ Then off to bed/ There has to be../
Something more to me/ More than this/
Perpetual bliss/ And silk Velvet black berry plum and copper with one blue eye/ I won't contemplate when I die/ So here is my happy ending/ In the orange and lilac sunny haze/ To the midnight indigo/ In the sky/ I am as high as a sky rise.

Popular Posts