Oh no

Oh no, I'm steppin' tall, y'all, and just like that I'm like Humpty Dumpty / You're gonna fall, off that tower bridge, and shatter; when, the naysayers punk me / I like to rhyme, I like my beats funky / I'm spunky. I'm effervescent, too. I'm bald just like Humpty Dumpty I'm gonna break and fall like an egg with egg shaped face and body. No I don't wanna dance and no I don't like my oatmeal lumpy. I don't need to wear a fake nose or be a character to market my release. Be a cool slim dada of profiting off of my pain or being jerked around I feel your pain your so beautiful with out the rubber or profalacltic or prosthetic. This isnt a diss- it's a rhyme to tell you are missed and beautiful and my verses are weak compared to yours. Your beautiful. I miss you. Underground to the sky and lakeside to the hood and every block. To the trees and the mountain top and the sky. You are missed you are such a gorgeous guy. I- I want to tell you you are a gorgeous guy. Oh no hold up I told you that before while I was playing with your fro. I have always thought even before I saw your eyes.

Popular Posts