I am the sun

I am the sun 
Whether I warm you 
Or burn you
Depends on how you treat me 

I am the wind 
Whether I chappe you 
Or please you
Depends on how you please me 

I am the dirt 
Under your shoe
Whether I stay collected
Or make a mess
Depends on you 

I am the sun
I take my tears 
And turn them into beauty
If you could do the same, my dear

You would have learned a lesson

I am the sun
Unforgettable I am
The rest is done 

I am the water 
You bathe yourself in
I keep your secrets
And forget them as well

I may drown you
But I allow you 
To float through my currents
And let you swim through me

So you can have an understanding
Of who I am
So you can respect my nature 
And let your self come to the realization

There is honesty in my rays 
I am the sun 

The rest is done
I don't know how I've won 
This game is not for fools
You should appreciate another's nature

The use of this is simply up to you 

I am the sun
I am the son 

Popular Posts