Go go go

Oh darling, it's so creepy and so sweet / You think you know how crazy / How crazy I am / You say you don't scare so easy / You won't go apparently so far/ Without me/ But I know / And I pray that you will / Uphill and battles you will find, baby / To, free yourself of me / Oh dumpling, sugar plum, it's so candylicious/ And so sweet/ You think you know how needy/ How needy I am/ But, You say you belong to me/ You won't run away that fast/ You'll linger/ Incase I'm in the need/ Uphill battles you will find/ And mountains you will indeed move/ In order to move me/ so goodbye/ good riddance/ free yourself of me/ Uphill and battles you will find, baby/ To free yourself of me/ We are completely 
Through/ I'm just waiting for you to move on/ And move so swiftly/ I can keep up with you/ Fast as you can/ Catch me/ If you can/ I'm a bad boy/ I played with your heart/ I'm of folklore/ move on- move on/
Go go go/ we're done/ Sorry, you were the last to know.

Popular Posts