Why can't it be?

Young velvet porcelain boy
Speaking delicious fire
Hung with inches 
Can't you see
It's so hard to find one to admire
Sweet Cocoa Kisses
Have inspired me to be 
Outrageous
He takes me as his slave
I'm not his equal
He is my king
I'm his Velvet porcelain boy
His Velvet porcelain boy 
It's not the same as it is for you
We have been through so much hell
To stay away from fools
We find our friends 
And we can't tell
Who is real and who is to be believed
Oh why can't it simply love
I'm his Velvet porcelain boy
His Velvet porcelain boy 
He would die for me
And shield me from a bullet
He would cry for me
And cook and clean 
But I choose to do it 
I'm his Velvet porcelain boy
His Velvet porcelain boy
He devours me with every bite and lick
This probably makes you sick
But I choose to be the type
The Ride or Die bitch
He has always known
If I want to adopt a child with him...
Why can't we do it?
If I want to bare his last name or give him mine... Who are you to say we can't do it?
If I want to get married and divorced and married again to him... Why can't I prove this!?! You seem to hold us to other standards and we simply can't agree.
Why can't it be simply love!?!

Popular Posts