We shall see soon

Starving, cold, and in the desert
Sweltering heat and convelescant homes
Where will I be when I leave my home
In Plainfield...
I longed for this day so much
It almost seems like a mirage 
And I still don't know 
Where I will go and be 
Where will be my final home 
Before I pass and get buried in the dirt
I longed for too many things to long
Mirage or illusion or hallucination,
Is all they may ever be 
But I still don't know where I'll go
I'm in the wilderness
In the desert
I'm looking for for the sea 
I'm at the park bench
On the slide
The merry-go-round
And on the swings
I don't know where I'll go 
But I'm looking for bit of peace
I'm looking to find myself all over again
I'm looking to find me 
I don't know where I'll go after this village
But I'm looking to stage in Will county
I don't know where I'll go 
But I hope it is neat and clean
I hope I don't have clean
Someone else's dirt
That wouldn't be ideal for me 
But beyond the trivial
This plain ass boring field has been good
To me 
We shall see soon
Where we will move 
And eventually I'll be on my own
When my parents are deceased
I'll have what I have always wanted
Minus two people in my house 
Of my family
What a trade this is
No one to love you 
For you to be free and independent
Doesn't sound that good to me
But I'm always reminded that I love God
And God loves me 
So we will see soon 
Where we will go
And how it will be 

Popular Posts