The State of Nirvana

There's something in the way of my mind
Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm yeah
There's something standing in my way
Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm yeeeaah
I want to find The State of Nirvana
I'm weary of rape towards my soul
Mmmmmm hmmmmm yeah
Mmmmmmm hmmmmm
Yeah yeah yeah
Oh uh oh 
I try to find inspiration to heal myself 
Whole and fill in the parts 
Where you left a hole
Mmmmmm hmmmmmmm oh yeah
I've been broken and completely numb
Ice cold with fever and chills
Settle for trinkets and cheap thrills
But there is no substitute for love
And that when I had enough
Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm yeah yeah
Oh yes
There is no substitute for Love 
You can tear off and rip apart my heart
And crack chest and break me down 
To pieces that you would be proud of
But there is no substitute for love 
Mmmmm hmmmm yeeeeeaàaaaaaah


Popular Posts