The horse

The horse is a majestic creature
From which I don't believe we evolve
The horse is the most vital to most culture
And home life of civilizations and world's
That some of us know of- those glossy eyes and mouth and proud legs and back
That we climb on the saddle and go 4 a ride- We trot and run and jump and stretch and glide and fly. The horse just spinning around eating hay is the most majestic animal I know of today. And here is the reason why: we comfortably sit and ride.
We can go for heady danger and even fly
But most the time we trot freely and glide
The horse is the most majest creature
And I would know why I fell off of one and it was careful to not crush me and turn me into another guy. That's why the horse is beautiful it didn't even step on me it only shed a tear and cried.

Popular Posts