Suicide of Grk Goddess Erotica of Sex

Enter the room comes the clown/
Dipped in diamonds and a restricting
Grown/ Hair lock of platinum weave/
Crimson cherry on the cheek/
Lips a bitten strawberry/
Flash bulb ready at my house/
I project excess but I'm living poor/
Paycheck to paycheck/
To do what I adore/
But I am forelorn/
Cut down the middle/ 
Cut down the wrist/
Cut down apple/
Take a bite out of this/
I'm chocking on barbiturates...
I can't be your Marylin/
I can't be your Monroe/
I took a ride on your donkey dick/
Your screen name that no one knows/
The other one Mandingo/
The other black something or another/
I was not meant to be first lady/
Or even much of a woman/
I'm just a sliced up heathen/
That got what was coming to him/
I got what was coming/
A taste of revenge/
And everyone says he got what's coming /
To him

Popular Posts