Sugar Boo

Don't get hung up by my book
Don't lounge around in my covers
Don't get strung out on a drug
Don't fuck up yourself to another state
Don't get strung up by the way I look
Don't judge a book by its cover- yeah
I've been on many roads- mmm yeah
Too many roads for you to contemplate
And I have always looked different yes
As difficult as it is for you to discover ah
And discuss oh yes Oh oh oh yeah mmm
I got packages full of girth and you
Might be distraught by what's underneath
The covers Oh mmm yeah - ah ah yeah
Can you fathom I'm more than a man?
I'm more than a gitchy sweet transvestite
I'm hoping you will understand 
Oh yeah!?!
I'm a pretty boy and I'm so butch
I can not help myself
I try to every day 
I cannot help myself
I got some funds in my pocketbook
Some coins and cash mmm yeah
I'm a sugar baby candy coated darling
Creamy smooth lollipop geizer of wisdom
And feelings waiting to be adored
And loved oh yes! Mmmmm yeah ah! 
I am your sugar boo
I am your sugar baby
I am your sugar boo
(I am your sugar boo)

Popular Posts