Spell Bound

You are a magic lady 
And you use a spike
And snort your life 
To shreds
And never make amends
For what you do
I'm getting used to you
You are spell bound
I cast a spell on you
You can't spell difficult
For what I put you through
Truly unbelievable
You are spell bound
There are no boundaries
Between me and you
Between you and I
You are spell bound
I'm not exactly shy
You have broken the force penetrating me
I want to be your guy
Your man all through the night
I want to make you come all over me
I want to feel your velvet touch on me
You can feel ecstasy
And you can hold onto me
I'll defend you
I'll fight for you with all my life, girl
You are the key to life
You posses the key to my heart
I may have been with men 
But if I knew you then
I don't know how we'd start
And now I don't know how we will end...
I am spell bound
You cast your spell on me 
I think I've had enough
I turn around and throw my hands up
And been rocked before my heart can't take much more....Now more and endless can't be possible without us....
I'm spell bound

Popular Posts